We are an independent operator specialized in managing hotels and delivering outstanding performance. The experience our team has accumulated provides a unique platform to identify the potential for repositioning and managing a property to enhance its performance and maximise value creation for the owner.
Our culture is based on a deep understanding of the market dinamics which drives our selection of the best opportunities to provide investors and property owners with optimal returns.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Italy is our area of activity. We mainly focus on major Italian cities, leisure and entertaining destinations.
If you have a property that meets our criteria please contact us to discuss it in more detail with our team.
We have solid relations with real estate investors interested to deploy capital on hotels to be managed by Fattore Italia. We are trusted by the major Italian banks supporting our business projects. We partner with top international hospitality brands. These are all key factors to guarantee the success of the hotel project.
Stefano Tanzi – Executive President and co-founder
- CampusX Director with responsibility for Strategic Finance
- Head of KPMG Corporate Finance. (21 years)
- Managing Partner of 21 Invest, among the main European Mid-Market Private Equity (9 years)
Extensive experience in real estate related businesses
Ernesto Albanese – co-founder
- CampusX President
- Former CEO of Atahotels (22 hotels, 5000 rooms)
- Former General Manager of CONI Servizi
- Chairman – Mandarin Oriental Hotel Lake Como and Cortina d’Ampezzo.Top management experience in the airline, leisure and sports segments.
Promoter of L’Altra Napoli, non profit dedicated to revamping impaired areas of Naples.
Luca Tirinnanzi – Head of Sales & Revenue Management
• Director Yield Optimization and Performance for Meridiana, AirItaly airline.
• CEO of Hoverfly, Executive Jet and Helicopter Service.
• CEO/Head of Revenue Department at Boscolo 5star Hotels.
• Senior Consultant for Alitalia, Atahotels, Baglioni Hotels, EdenHotels, Hertz, Simav.
• Lecturer of Yield & Revenue Hotel Management and Sales Hotel Management for Hospitality Management Master at Luiss Business School.
Extensive experience in different business sectors, primarily airlines and aviation, hotel and tourism.
Gianluca Patruno – Head of Operations
- Cluster Manager of three Atahotel for a total of 710 rooms in Milano.
- General Manager of Ata Executive Hotel Porta Garibaldi Milan (420 rooms)
- General Manager of Relaisfranciacorta MICE & Leisure destination in Berlucchi Vineyard : Relasifranciacorta owner Berlucchi Franciacorta and in partnership with “Miramonti l’Altro” two MICHELIN stars
- Deputy Manager of Jolly Hotels President (288 rooms)
- Former Assistant MICE in Jolly Hotels Assago (255 keys, 31 conference rooms in total plus a huge exhibition space for up to 1,800 people).
- Former Assistant Manager F&B of Aspinall Club London (private Club Casi)
Salvatore Maio – Chief Financial Officer
• Accountant and Auditor.
• Strong expertise in audit (PwC) and financial services (pre-acquisition due diligence, independent business plan review and carve-out operations – NDA / 8Advisory), company and PE house consultant.
Elena Bozzini – Head of Architecture and Engineering for new development
She has dedicated more than 40 years of her architectural practice entirely to new hotel developments and refurbishments on behalf of the top international brands and independent operators.
Edoardo Crispiatico – Head of Technical Office
Engineer in charge of supervising all of Fattore Italia’s main projects.